Select Tools menu from main menu tool bar and click on
Merge Project menu. Select file for merging dialog will be
displayed. You have to choose the ATH file for merging with the current
If you want to merge only selected file then you click on Selective
Merging button on Merge Entity dialog.
Following are steps for selective merging
- All the entities that you can merged are listed in the
Merge combo box.
- You can select the item from the Merge combo box and click on
Select button. All entities of the selected item will be
displayed in the list box below.
- There is one check box in front of all the entities. To select the
entity for merging click on the check box. The entity will get selected and
then you can click on Save button to save the selection.
- You can select all the entities by clicking on ADD All
button and then clicking on Save button.
- You can remove all selected entities by clicking on Remove
- Click on Ok button to merge selected entity.
Example of Selective Merge
Following example shows selective merging of 'Customer' master table.