Creating DashBoard Pages
Dashboard page contains dashboards. Multiple dashboards could be added to a
dashboard page. Dashboard pages are created for limiting access to the data
depending upon user roles.
You can assign dashboard page to the user role so that the user will be able
to access the functionality accessible through that dashboard page.
Following are steps to create dashboard page
- Right click on Dashboard Pages option in Module
Section of Project Tree.
Select Create Dashboard Page option.
OR click on the Dashboard Pages button on
the Prescient Author Navigator dialog box.
- Specify the name of dashboard page in Name text box.
- You can specify header to the dashboard page in the
Header text box.
- You have to select the name of dashboard from Dashboard
combo box in which you want to add corresponding Dashboard page.
- After selecting dashboard click on Add button.
- The selected dashboard will be displayed in the List of dashboards
list box.You can click on Up and
Down arrow button to move the position of the
- Click on Ok button to create the dashboard page.
Example of Dashboard Page
Following example show 'Basemodule' dashboard Page